Terms and Conditions of Use
The O’Sullivans brand is a piece of Ireland in Paris, Cergy, Montpellier, and Mandelieu. The warm and friendly atmosphere of each O’Sullivans Irish pub makes it the ideal place to have a drink, dine out, watch a game, or simply have a good time! Each bar-restaurant has its own identity influenced by the neighbourhood in which it is located.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use, therefore, apply to any individual navigating the website.
Article 1 – Definitions
The terms defined below, when used in the General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Personal Data Protection Policy, with a capital letter, whether in the plural or singular form, shall have the following meaning between the Parties:
“General Terms and Conditions of Use” or “TCU”: All the provisions set forth in this document aimed at defining the rules for accessing and using the Site by the User.
“Personal Data”: Any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, meaning a person who can be directly or indirectly identified.
“GDPR”: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
“Site”: All services and information available on the Internet accessible at
“User”: Any natural person browsing the Site.
Article 2 – Purpose
The General Terms and Conditions of Use define the technical and legal conditions under which the User is authorized, in particular, to:
- Browse the Site and use its features;
- Access content provided by O’Sullivans Development;
- Provide feedback to O’Sullivans Development.
Article 3 – Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use
These TCU come into effect as of their publication date and are binding on all Users.
Any access to and use of the Site requires prior consultation and acceptance of these TCU, as well as compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
The User has the ability to save or edit these TCU at their sole responsibility using the standard features of their browser or computer. O’Sullivans Development recommends that Users print and keep a copy of the TCU for future reference.
O’Sullivans Development reserves the right to modify these TCU at any time. These modifications bind the User upon publication. It is, therefore, recommended that the User regularly consult the TCU to become aware of any new conditions.
It is the responsibility of each User to carefully review these TCU, as well as any successive versions thereof, before accessing the pages contained on the Site.
Article 4 – Description of Site Services
The Site primarily aims to allow the User to:
- View the events and sports calendar
- Benefit from special offers and events by subscribing to the newsletter
- Reserve or privatise a space in the establishment of their choice
- Make an inquiry by sending a contact form
- Apply for work at O’Sullivans
- Directly share an article with a contact of their choice
These sections may change and evolve according to O’Sullivans Development’s editorial choices.
Article 6 – Site Usage Rules
The User agrees, while browsing on the Site, not to engage in any acts of any kind that would be contrary to the Law, would infringe on public order, or the rights of O’Sullivans Development or third parties. In particular, without this list being exhaustive, the User agrees, while browsing the Site, to abide by the following rules:
- Provide accurate information during registration and use of the Site;
- Update their data;
- Not use a false identity to deceive others;
- Use the Site in a fair manner and in accordance with legal, regulatory provisions, and current practices;
- Respect the intellectual property rights related to the content provided by O’Sullivans Development, as well as the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Not disseminate data, information, or content that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, violent, incites violence, or has political, racial, or xenophobic characteristics, and in general, any content that would contravene the applicable laws and regulations or good morals.
Article 7 – Intellectual Property
The Site, its content, and all elements constituting it, is material for which O’Sullivans Development holds all intellectual property rights.
O’Sullivans Development owns the exploitation rights to all elements that make up the Site, such as trademarks, logos, texts, photographs, images, graphics, videos, sound and animation data, software, source codes, databases, or has been granted the necessary licenses for the related intellectual property rights.
As such, any use of this trademark or any similar sign is prohibited without prior written authorisation from O’Sullivans Development.
The User is entitled to a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Site and its components.
The User undertakes, in particular, but not limited to, for purposes other than private use, not to reproduce and/or represent, download, sell, distribute, broadcast, translate, adapt, exploit, and communicate in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, whether for commercial purposes or not, the trademarks, any original works or data contained on the Site.
The User also undertakes not to introduce data on the Site that would modify or be likely to modify, by any means, the content or appearance of the data, presentation, or organization of the Site or works appearing on the Site.
Article 8 – Site Availability
O’Sullivans Development shall not be held responsible for any discontinuities in the Site, whether intentional or not.
O’Sullivans Development also reserves the right to make all modifications and improvements to the Site that it deems necessary or useful for its proper functioning.
O’Sullivans Development is committed to doing its utmost best to secure access, consultation, and use of the Site in accordance with Internet usage rules, particularly regarding protection against viruses.
The Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the control of O’Sullivans Development, and subject to any breakdowns affecting the Site and maintenance operations necessary for its proper functioning. O’Sullivans Development reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close access to the Site to perform an update, modifications, or changes to operational methods, accessibility hours, without this list being exhaustive.
The User declares to accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, and in particular, acknowledges that:
- Their use of the Site is at their sole responsibility; the Site is accessible to them “as is” and depending on its availability;
- They are solely responsible for their downloads and any damage to their computer and/or any loss of data resulting from their downloads or, more generally, from the consultation of the Site;
- It is their responsibility to take all necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software against contamination by any viruses that may circulate through the Site;
- The User is aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and response times required to consult, query, or transfer information;
- The communication of their access codes or any information considered confidential is done at their own risk;
- It is their responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of their equipment allow them to access the Site and download data.
Article 9 – Liability
O’Sullivans Development’s liability can only be incurred by the User in the event of proven fault and for the consequences of direct damages.
O’Sullivans Development cannot, in any event, be held responsible for the violation of the TCU by another user and for infringement of the rights of Users in general. It is the responsibility of the User to provide accurate contact information in compliance with the regulations concerning the Protection of Personal Data.
O’Sullivans Development’s liability cannot be incurred for:
- Disturbances or damages inherent to the use of the Internet network, such as service interruption, external intrusion, presence of computer viruses, or any event qualified as force majeure by the courts.
- Nor shall it be held liable in the event of temporary or total unavailability of all or part of the Site.
- Due to the disruption of Site usage or breaches of computer security.
- In the event of a violation of the GDPR by the User.
Article 10 – Protection of Personal Data
O’Sullivans Development collects and processes the Personal Data of Site Users.
Article 11 – Cookies
Article 12 – Contact
For any information or questions related to the use of the Site, O’Sullivans Development is at the service of the User who can submit their request through a dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 13 – Applicable Law – Dispute
13.1 Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions (CGU) are governed by French law. This applies to both substantive and procedural rules, regardless of the locations where substantial or ancillary obligations are performed.
13.2 Competent Jurisdiction
Any dispute related to the Terms and Conditions (CGU) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Appeal of Paris, even in the case of a counterclaim or multiple defendants.